Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Romesco is the Best-o

Recently we shot a video for Romesco with Chef Keith Pooler of Bergamot restaurant in Somerville, MA. I have since become obsessed with Romesco. It is so versatile. Serve it as a dip for veggies, a garnish for fish or chicken, with eggs. You name it. It is so easy to put together, too. Just roast tomatoes, peppers, almonds (key!), garlic, onions for about an hour, puree and Bob's your uncle. The recipe made about 6 cups so I measure out 1 cup portions for 3 of the cups and froze them. How happy am I that I have those in my freezer when the mood strikes me for more Romesco. Highly recommend you try it. I have a feeling you'll become addicted as well. Hope you enjoy the how2heroes video below and for the recipe, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home